BluedarkArt's NEW WebSite is out! Shops, Microstocks, Collections, all in One!

I created a New Website to showcase all the Works that I've made over the past 7 years.
All these Works have my Copyright, and the Licenses for their use are for sale in my
 Microstocks Porfolios (as editable vector images / digital high resolution images / photographs), and are also for sale in my Shops & Stores, where you find all kinds of goods , from clothes to technology Accessories, from household items to various gadgets, from Wall Art to Stationery & Postage, etc ...

I am an eclectic Artist and my creations are like me: I created over 3700 illustrations, 3d digital Art, Graphics, Designs on Products:
Animal Art, Portraiture, Landscapes, Steampunk Art, Pop Art, Fun Cartoon illustrations, Patterns, Decorative Backgrounds, Ethnic Art, and any kind of images for any Celebration or Holidays:
Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Summer, St Patrick, Carnival, USA Independence Day, Valentine's Day, and much more!

¯`*•.¸,¤°´’`°¤,¸.•*´¯ ¯`*•.¸,¤°´’`°¤,¸.•*´¯ ¯`*•.¸,¤°´’`°¤,¸.•*´¯ 


The "HOME" Page talks about me, BluedarkArt, and features some of my Bestsellers to Buy


The "SHOPS / STORES" Page showcases all my Shops and Stores. Clicking on the Squares You'll be redirected to the Shop they represents.


On the "MICROSTOCKS SITES" Pages You'll find my Portfolios on many Microstock sites where You can buy the Licences to use my images, illustrations, designs.


On the "ART GALLERIES / WALL ART" many of my Works are available for sale as Posters, Posters made out of Steel, Canvas Prints, Framed Art Prints, and more!


The "VIDEOs" Page showcases some of my YouTube Promo-videos I created to present my Works with my own Music. Yes, I'm also musician, and I composed all the Sounds on my Videos : Check out my Tracks on SoundCloud : BludarkMuse



Thank You for visiting!

ENJOY! :)