Formula 1 Race Car Lunch Bag – Designed by BluedarkArt

I created this Formula1 Red Race Car on Vector Graphic Art Technique, and I reworked it on Digital Art to apply it on many Products for sale. This is one of these products.

I just sold one of these Neoprene Lunch Bags with my Design, on my CAFEPRESS SHOP!

Many Thanks to the Buyer!

ABOUT THE DESIGN

Designed by BluedarkArt

Design Name: Formula 1 Red Race Car
Description: Formula 1 Sports Racing Shiny Red Car Front View, Speedy Symbol ready on Departure for World Championship Race!
See more designs from: BluedarkArt

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
All Designs on SHOP are Unique and Under Exclusive Copyright © BluedarkArt

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

ABOUT NEOPRENE LUNCH BAG

  • Neoprene Lunch Bag
  • Insulating Neoprene keeps food cool longer
  • Water Resistant
  • Nylon top handle, zipper closure
  • 8" x 9.5" x 4.5"